Accelerate your soccer development with high energy, professional training! Our clinics will challenge your technical skill set and tactical awareness to get you prepared for higher levels of play!
Offered in the Fall, Winter 1, Winter 2, Spring and Summer, we utilize a "Train and Play" philosophy to incorporate both individual instruction and small sided games.
CLICK ON A CLASS TO REGISTER
Clinics are conducted once a week over a period of 8 weeks and include an evaluation clinic during week 1. Clinics are grouped into 3 ability levels to ensure players are placed appropriately in classes.
• Beginner level players need to develop the basic technical DNA with dribbling, shielding, passing, shooting, and taking on opponents.
• Players do not yet understand tactical concepts such as: field positioning, body positioning, vision, and decision making.
• Players are just beginning to develop coordination, agility, and strength and may not maintain endurance throughout all of training.
• Intermediate players have basic technical skill set of dribbling, shielding, passing, shooting and taking on opponents, but need more refinement and consistency.
• Players may have little understanding of field positioning, body positioning, vision, and decision making.
• Players are ready to be challenged with intermediate level agility, coordination, and strength exercises while maintaining a moderate level of endurance throughout training.
• Advanced players show consistent technical mastery in dribbling, shielding, passing, shooting and taking on opponents.
• Players already have strong tactical understanding of field positioning, body positioning, vision, and decision making.
• Players are ready for advanced level agility, coordination, and strength exercises while maintaining high level of endurance throughout training.
Total Training clinic sessions focus on learning the unique ability to beat a player 1-on-1 while developing:
Considered one of the most challenging positions in sports, our goalkeeper clinics are designed to develop:
A Clinic is conducted once a week for a period of 8 weeks. Each Clinic includes an introductory / Clinic participant evaluation taking place during the first class.
Each Clinic has 3 ability levels ensuring Clinic participants are grouped into appropriate ability levels for the duration of Clinic classes.
It is highly encouraged that clinic participants enroll in a Total Training clinic prior to registering for a Striker and/or Futsal clinic due to the prerequisite technical building blocks learned in Total Training classes.
Staff instructors utilize the 5 pillars of the game to evaluate the ability levels of clinic participants.
5 Pillars: Technical | Tactical | Physical | Psychological | Social
Clinic instructors are licensed and/or have playing experience ranging from top college programs, United States National Team, Major League Soccer and/or professional leagues oversees
A cancellation notice must be submitted via email to: email@example.com
90% of the clinic payment will be refunded if written notice is received at least 10 days prior to the start date of the first clinic session. 10% of a clinic participant registration fee is non-refundable.
No refunds will be awarded for cancellations that are made within 10 days prior to the start date of the first clinic session, except for a documented illness or injury accompanied by a physician’s written verification.
A clinic refund will be issued in the same manner payment was made.
Clinic participants who do not attend a scheduled class, arrive late and/or leave a clinic class for any reason are not entitled a refund or a class credit.
The Long Island Rough Riders reserve the right to cancel a clinic(s) if clinic participation enrollment is less than four participants.
If a clinic is cancelled due to low enrollment the clinic participant may select an alternate clinic and/or request a 100% clinic refund.